Beecroft & Bull, Ltd., a Virginia men’s clothing and furnishings company, is seeking new talent to join our established and growing sales team in the Richmond market.
Founded in 1958 in Newport News, Virginia, Beecroft & Bull is the gold standard in the men’s clothing retail business. We have built countless relationships and proudly served generations of gentleman, professionals, students, and style conscious men throughout the Commonwealth. Beecroft & Bull is continually recognized as an annual member of Esquire Magazine’s list of the best men’s retailers in the country.
We are currently seeking career oriented, style conscious, and entrepreneurial sales professionals to join our family. If you enjoy engaging people in a retail setting, comfortable working in an outside sales capacity, are willing to be coached on our process and work within our proven sales program, then you will be set up for success.
We will provide our sales professionals with the tools to serve and continually exceed the expectations of our clients. Additionally, our career and sales development program will equip you with a plan to follow and provide the necessary guidance to consistently achieve goals.
What we will provide:
· A competitive starting salary
· Industry competitive commission structure upon reaching sales goals
· A benefits package including dental and 401k
· Ongoing sales coaching and mentorship
· A fun, family oriented, and supportive environment to work
What you will bring to the table:
· An attitude that leaves an ego at the door
· Willingness to learn and be coached everyday
· An entrepreneurial work spirit
· Ability to build a network and cultivate relationships
· Proficient computer experience
· Be held accountable for goals and sales plan(s)
Men’s retail sales experience a plus, but not required.
If this sounds like the career opportunity you have been seeking, then we hope to hear from you. Please provide a current resume along with a cover letter that will shine.
If our motto, “Dress Better Than You Have To” resonates with you, then let's talk. Please submit application materials to Sandy Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Beecoft & Bull, Ltd. Is an equal opportunity employer. Beecroft & Bull, Ltd. does not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, national origin handicapping conditions, pregnancy, parental, marital status, or sexual orientation.